When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.
Our Once-Upon-A-Time story starts at my hair salon, Although, not as huge as Amazon or running a Marathon.
Every month he came to me for a haircut, I could not keep my heart’s poundings shut.
As my stomach went in a flutter,
And my hands nearly became like butter.
For the last 12 years, every month, I cut his hair, It was such a lovely affair.
We talked and chatted as hairdressers do, And that one day in the month was never blue.
When our previous relationships ended,
It felt as if our hearts were mended.
We started chatting more frequently,
And it was absolutely dreamily.
During the COVID-19 Pandemic,
The love between us grew magnetic.
Perhaps that is why they say love is such magic, Having each other in our loves makes each day romantic.
I’ll end with Elton John’s song: “I hope you don’t mind that I put down in words how wonderful life is while you’re in the world.”
STEM VIR DIE PAARTJIE ONDER:
Stemme maak 7 Maart 2021 oop. Klik hier om opteteken om ‘n herinnering per e-pos te kry wanner stemme vir Troue van die Jaar 2020 oop maak.
- Blomme: Salomie Eksteen
- Bruidegom-pak: Salomie Eksteen
- Dekor: Salomie Eksteen
- Fotograaf: Behind the Lens Photography
- Grimering: Salomie Eskteen
- Hare: Salomie Eksteen
- Huweliksbevestiger: Pastor Amo
- Juweliersware: Lavira
- Trouring: Glamira
- Troukoek: Peperboom
- Koördineerder: Ena Steinberg
- Musiek: Darren katz
- Skoene: Kingsmead
- Skryfbehoeftes: PNA / Postat George
- Strooimeisie-rokke: Liesl Smit
- Trourok: LEZINDA MARTIN CELEBRITY
- Venue: Uitsig
- Paartjie se verblyf: Mosselbos Guest House
- Vervoer: Carina Hood
- Huwelik kontrak: WILHELM DE WIT PROKUREURS
- Wittebrood plek: Mossel Bay