Can I vote if I do not have SnapScan?
Yes. You can vote using our EFT option. Use the correct reference number as stated on the couples profile when selecting our EFT option. If you do not use the correct reference number the votes will not be allocated to the couples profile. No refunds will be done.
If I vote with SnapScan, how will you know who I am voting for?
You have to select the SnapScan option in the couples profile. The button will open a unique QR-code with a unique payment id which will start with TVJ20####. Every profile have a unique code which is linked to a specific profile. This way we know exactly who you voted for.
I made an EFT payment, but used the wrong reference. What now ?
Please e-mail your proof of payment with the couples names, maried surname and the correct reference number to email@example.com.
How does the voting work?
In every couples profile there will be a SnapScan voting button and also an EFT voting option. R 1 = 1 vote.
- The minimum voting amount via SnapScan is R1.00
- The minimum voting amount via EFT is R50.00
Why should I pay to vote?
We make use of an outsourced company, SnapScan to keep a record of all votes and therefor there’s a small fee of R 1 per vote.
What are the terms and conditions of this competition?
Click here to read the terms and conditions.
How will the winner be selected?
- It’s all about the total votes a specific profile received.
- The more people voted for you, the better your chances.
- If you make it to the top 10, you are already extremely lucky.
- Our top 10 will receive an e-mail as stipulated in our terms and conditions.
- The top 3 with the most votes will determine the outcome of the winner.